
Ok ! We admit it ! We're American Idol junkies ! Dang, we love that show. It's so bad that we don't even wait til the dvr records it. We watch it live with ALL the commercials...crazy isn't it?
Only problem is we can't decided who we like best. They are all so good this season. We could let a few of them go though...Christy, Aeyisha and that little filipino girl....they're good but not our favorites. Kinda glad that the rocker girl Amanda went home - however fun it was to rock out all over the family room when she performed. Surprising though... we thought she had a bigger following. And so relieved David remembered his lyrics - that was stressful. Speaking of stressful..with so many favorites, who do you vote for in the end ? Jaime developed a plan...vote for EVERYONE except who you think should be voted off that week. Sounds good. I think we'll do that :)
4 comments:
I have to admit we got together with some friends and guessed who we thought would win (unfortunately, we picked David Hernandez - I thought the stripper thing would have garnered him a larger following).. so we still have Checezie and Michael Johns and I'm seriously nervous for them every time, it cracks me up! I like David Archuleta but the lip licking and the crinkled eyes are starting to wear on me :)
I'm a little concerned that 1) you guys watch it with all of the commercials and 2) that dad came up with a plan for voting.
you people are wierd!
although I have to admit that Ryan and I finally took a peak this week and we love DA- no contest!
I like Brooke and Checezie amuses me. Of course David A is great...you know the tweens dig him!!
HELLO PEOPLE...what about Brooke??
She's the one. --coming from the one girl you know who bought a Blake cd...take it with a grain of salt!
Post a Comment