Easter totally snuck up on me ! I had absolutely nothing spectacular planned. No ham, no green bean casserole....actually, I really don't care for that dish, no chocolate bunnie cake...not even......now, you might want to sit down for this......not even a new dress !!! Maybe it was because it came so early this year? Or...maybe because we did the Easter basket thing with Ethan last weekend since Lisset and Ryan were here visiting for Jaime's birthday. Well...I'm not really sure what it was, but it definitely wasn't spectacular.
But you know what?.....It was probably one of the best Easter's I've ever had. There was a quiet peace in the air. Church service was just beautiful. The talks given where full of love and gratitude for the Savior. The songs sung where uplifting and powerful. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day.
I'm glad Easter snuck up on me this year...maybe that's the kind of Easter I needed to have :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too. May the Lord's blessings of the atonement, resurrection and His boundless love and mercy be with you always :)

But you know what?.....It was probably one of the best Easter's I've ever had. There was a quiet peace in the air. Church service was just beautiful. The talks given where full of love and gratitude for the Savior. The songs sung where uplifting and powerful. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day.
I'm glad Easter snuck up on me this year...maybe that's the kind of Easter I needed to have :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter too. May the Lord's blessings of the atonement, resurrection and His boundless love and mercy be with you always :)

No comments:
Post a Comment