Monday, April 6, 2009

number 2 !!!

Well, I did infact have enough fabric to make a second quilt from the woody fabric !!!
I added the tribal blue and it blends nicely. This is that magic nine patch pattern... LOVE IT !!! except it's a planned layout, instead of scrappy. I had alot of fun plotting out the design. Now off to Joanne's to get some batting, thank goodness for a 50% off coupon and I have to get my dream sewing machine from the shop. All this piecing I did on my spare machine which I love too !!! I'm gonna be busy :)


These will make great Easter gifts for Jaime and Jonathan, except I thought Easter was 2 weeks away...yikes !!! Oh well, better late than never :)
And don't worry Lisset, yours is first on the list for machine quilting :)

2 comments:

lisset said...

you are super speedy. i wish i had the time. but my to do list is getting really long. i wish moving, packing, finding a place to live... was a little more condusive to crafting :)

Alex said...

yeah... I remember those days. Conference weekend allowed me to be at the sewing machine alot, I even got dad into the picture !!! He likes to see the quilts come together :)
Any luck finding a place ?