Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy 25th Anniversary




Ok. So I know it's not exactly what you think of getting as an anniversary present, especially a milestone one like 25 years,which jaime and I celebrated back in July. But I like to think outside of the box sometimes. Now, don't get me wrong, I had all the ususal ideas in mind ; trip to Hawaii, cruise to the Western Caribean, vacation in Cancun...unfortunately timing wasn't our friend and traveling for more than just a weekend in the last 6 months just wasn't in the cards for us. Nope, not with 2 sons coming and going from missions and then the holidays right on the heals of that. So we settled for a mini celebration in Corondo, knowing that the big present would be forth coming !!! I LIKE MY BIG SCREEN -especially in HD ! Ahhh ! And you gotta love watching the Chargers dominate the Colts as your first big screen experience.
Who knows? Maybe travelocity.com will drop me an email someday with some travel deals for the future :) Last I heard, Hawaii and Cancun aren't going anywhere !

2 comments:

Tina said...

Happy Anniversary!

lisset said...

coooool. where did you put it?

happy anniverasy again.