
Well, despite my best efforts, my weight has ballooned to 164 lbs ! Ouch ! And this what it looks like on me.

Sooo..my plan of attack is such..NUTRISYSTEM. I rec'd the box of goodies yesterday and decided to start today. As an added incentive, I'll be blogging my progress in the hopes of keeping me motivated. So yep, I'm putting it all out there for all to see; pictures of my chubby self hopefully shrinking, exercise strategies and food commentaries.
My goals are first and foremost...
a)TO BE HEALTHY then b) TO BE MORE ACTIVE and c) to reach 145 lbs. Wish me luck !
3 comments:
good luck! i can't wait to hear how things turn out. i need a little motivation myself. how much did the nutrisystem cost anyway??
You really should have picked a less flattering picture (that shirt makes you look pretty good, if you ask me :))! Good luck - you should keep a running thing on the side for workouts/walking, etc..
I'm also am using the nutrisystem online log and community;blogs,chat rooms etc and logging everything.I'm impressed on all they have to offer.
Post a Comment